Run the store front operations, drive culture, and manage client relations and team members.
The Wellness Manager is a full time, 40 hour a week role that is responsible for fulfilling all of the
logistical demands associated with running a storefront unit. This includes, but is not limited to, managing team members, managing supplies & inventory, and maintaining a culture of over delivering regarding customer experience & fulfillment.
Join an amazing team with benefits that will enrich your life!
Earn a competitive salary ranging between $40,000 – $50,000 depending on experience and yearly performance.
Generate an opportunity to earn more on top of your base salary when team goals are met. You would be eligible for this bonus every 12 months!
Receive 2 weeks of paid vacation, in addition to sick leave, and holiday pay.
Enjoy complimentary access to our entire wellness facility along with free IV Therapy services, and discounted body sculpting sessions.
The Wellness Manager will report directly to the District Manager and/or major equity shareholders and/or Franchise Owner.
The Wellness Manager is a full time (40+ hour/week) role that operates on a Monday – Friday schedule. The wellness manager is responsible for completing administrative tasks before opening as well as being responsive and available to team members throughout the week.
Responsibilities & Duties:
Customer Satisfaction & Retention:
Sales and Revenue Growth:
Loss Prevention and Security:
Compliance and Regulations:
Marketing and Promotions:
Technology and Systems:
Reporting and Communication:
Safety and Emergency Preparedness:
Perks Of The Role:
– Competitive Salary With Yearly Bonus
– Paid Time Off, Sick Leave, & Holidays
-Access To Top Notch Wellness Services
– Upbeat & Fun Working Environment
-Must be available to work 40+ hours a week between Monday – Friday in addition to completing additional administrative responsibilities before opening or after closing.
-Must be responsive and available in the event of an emergency staffing situation.
-A Top Performer who can make tough decisions, set goals, prioritize work, delegate, and drive business performance.
-A Servant Leader who leads by example in all of their actions, placing other’s needs above their own while motivating and inspiring others to reach their full potential.
– A Solution Oriented individual who spends their time finding solutions rather than talking about problems.
– A Culture Driver who makes every employee and client feel valued, resolves issues and helps others feel connected to the mission
– Models RISE Modern Wellness’ Core Values of Intentionality & Innovation
– Has 5+ year of experience working in a professional environment.
– Has 2+ years of retail management experience with a proven track record of leading a team, driving culture, and managing morale.
To apply, please follow these instructions: