The IV Drip administrator is responsible for facilitating IM injections and IV drip therapy.
The IV Drip administrator is responsible for facilitating IM injections and IV drip therapy under the supervision of our medical director.
Other responsibilities include: providing guidance on product choices, assessing patients throughout procedures, completing all appropriate documentation in a timely manner, and ensuring equipment is well maintained and presentable at all times.
Join an amazing team with benefits that will enrich your life!
Work between 6-20 hours/week.
Enjoy complimentary access to our entire wellness facility along with free IV Therapy services, and discounted body sculpting sessions.
The IV Therapy Administrator will report directly to the General Manager and/or the Medical Director.
The IV Administrator role is a part time (6-20 hour/week) role that operates during IV Drip hours (11-2pm).
Responsibilities & Duties:
-Administer IV Therapy & IM Injections
-Educate clients on IV blends and guide them towards a recommended treatment.
-Monitor IV inventory
-Take notes on client experience
Perks Of The Role:
-Access To Top Notch Wellness Services
– Upbeat & Fun Working Environment
Registered nurse or phelbotomist with a valid license in the state of Oregon.
– At least 2 years of previous nursing experience, ideally in a surgical or oncological setting.
– Excels at establishing IV’s
– Friendly and outgoing personality that regularly engages in conversation with patients
– Quick and adaptable learner who can clearly articulate information to patients
– Skilled multi-tasker who can think critically in a fast paced environment
– Detail oriented and organized individual that can provide thorough notes on patient
– Models RISE Modern Wellness’ Core Values of Intentionality & Innovation